Herb Source:From the fruits of the Citrus aurantium L.
Purity: Synephrine 98%
Color: White crystal fine powder
Tested method : HPLC
Synephrine HCL is a popular ingredient commonly found in weight loss supplements. Its popularity increased after the use of ephedrine was banned in the United States. Because of its similarities to ephedrine, Synephrine has become one of the top ingredients found in dietary supplements.
Derived directly from the fruit of the citrus tree, citrus aurantium, Synephrine HCL is commonly used for weight loss. Synephrine is a stimulant, similar to caffeine and ephedrine, which is claimed to increase energy levels. It is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate.
Synephrine is one of the adrenergic amines that stimulates beta-3 receptors with minimal impact on the other receptor sites. This helps to increase the metabolic rate without affecting heart rate or blood pressure. Synephrine releases adrenaline and noradrenaline only in the beta-3 receptor sites Stimulation of the beta-3 receptor sites elicits the breakdown of lipolysis (fat).
1. Anti-oxidant, Reduce environmental pollution damage to the body;
2. Consolidate connective tissue; strengthen skin, bones, teeth and muscles;
3. Promote collagen synthesis, help wound healing;
4. Involved in cholesterol metabolism and help break down fat;
5. Accelerate iron and calcium absorption, prevent scurvy.